I've blog today because I have been coming home very late these few days, like kept on going out with Elham, Joel, and Aidil until almost midnight and by the time I reached home, it will be midnight to 1plus. and now, Im blogging today. Hmmm.... Today I same thing woke up at 9.15 and getting ready for band. In band, we practice R.O.D march in then we ran 10 rounds around the hall due to people disobeying the majors comment. Than, we went for lunch and practice for our YOG performance. We know what to play at first but when we started dancing, we all totally forgotten the dance steps. But we manage to do the whole thing. When band is over, I went to take bus no. 222 to interchange and then.... Home by bus no. 229. At home, I started batheing and then went to eat and watch tv. While I was doing that, The WHOLE house blackout and I need to use my touchlight. but now... The computer is back on! And that's what i wanted to say.
Please tagg!!!
Sgining off
Yu Shen™



No comments:
Post a Comment